Thursday, September 9, 2010

"I Can't Escape"

I would never try to run
I'd never try to hide
If there wasn't a war
Going on the inside

I would never try to flee
The goodness of your grace
If I wasn't so consumed
By the weight of my disgrace

[chorus]
And I can hear You calling now
But I'm too scared to turn around
Break my legs, drag me back to You
If that's what it takes to break through

I'm calling in the night
Like I'm waiting for the day
I only seem to need You
When my world begins to sway

I'm a mess without Your love
I'm blind without Your sight
Help to guide my footsteps
So I'm walking in Your light

[chorus]

I can't escape
I can't escape Your love

1 comment:

  1. your love is what i need to keep me strong
    to keep me fighting day and night
    let me know what i've done wrong
    and soon i'll see you're right


    i cant escape you love
    that light that lets me clearly
    that light that shine through
    helps me break free

    the only thing i know
    is i can't escape your love
    your the one i love so dearly

    ...

    =)... they're no good. but ur lyrics got me thinking..=)

    ReplyDelete