Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"I Need the Truth"

I feel so helpless now
I can't move
I can't speak
I can't say a single thing
I want to say

And all these actions, undecided
I need help, I'm so divided
I live in such a strange place now
While I'm waiting for love to reach out

This is the only way I know
To get this pain out of my head
Please somebody tell me what is wrong
Can somebody tell me who I am
I'm getting so tired of the day to day
Of feeling numb, I can't overcome this

Mountains tower before me
To you they're molehills at your feet
While my failure keeps me stagnant
And I'm so tired of defeat

Every time that I try I get rejected
Makes me wanna give up being directed
At all
Stay in the same place, just a different time
If I can't win this prize, I'll make lonliness mine

I need the truth
It doesn't matter what it takes
Don't assume you know my heart
Or what can make it break
I need the truth

1 comment: