Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Blue"

Sometimes I feel like I'm soaring through the sky
Or that I'm falling from you
Sometimes I feel like I'm staying afloat
Now I'm drowning in you

[chorus]
Blue, blue

Sometimes you catch my eye from afar
Sometimes you're the last I want to see
Give me any other color to choose from
I'll take the yellows, reds or greens

Some days I'm basking in your clarity
Sometimes you're streaming down my face
Give me the clouds to block the sun out
I might not need you, not today

[chorus]
Blue, blue
Blue, blue

You and black
Seem to have each others' backs
And you team up just to prove
That you can stab me in mine
Any time
You've got me feeling blue

Sometimes you've got me feeling so cool
And other times you make me depressed
Seems you're two halves of the same pool
Both my joy and lonliness

[chorus]
Blue, blue
Blue, blue

Blue, blue
Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment