Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Foreverbent"

In a minute
I'm racing
To the finish
Of what I see right now
In the moment
I'm living
Where I'm going
Is a mystery to me
I'm losing ground

[chorus]
But I know I'm better than that
Let my feelings subside
I know I'm better than that
Let go of what's inside

My heartbeat
It won't quit
It's leading
Like a compass
To a land that I should never land upon
Swimming
Toward the deepend
And losing all sense
Of what it means to be foreverbent

[chorus]
But I know I'm better than that
Let my feelings subside
I know I'm different than that
Let go of what's inside
I won't lose sight

No shame in failing
Just in giving up
Knowing what is wrong
And then still chasing it
Without a clear direction
I'll fall for everything until I stand

Eternity is hidden
In every moment that we're living
And every breath
Is another step
So take another step
Just take another step
Take another step
Just take another step

'Cause I know I'm better than that
Yeah, You taught me better than that

No comments:

Post a Comment