Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Hold Me"

I'm trying hard
To see life through Your eyes
But when I catch a glimpse
It hurts sometimes

I've got no sense on my own
I need You here
I'm so afraid of the truth
And it's all I need to hear

I've got nowhere to run to
This is it

[chorus]
Hold me
I can't feel the world around me
I've gone numb
From all I've done
Hold me

Lose myself for the cost
Of all I'm meant to be
But I still carry this weight
Alongside me

I'm looking for a sign
To help me move
When all you want
Is my trust to be in you

[chorus]
Hold me
I can't feel the world around me
I've gone numb
From all I've done
Hold me
I can't win this race I'm running
And I'm so scared, what I'm becoming
Just hold me

[bridge]
You make me free
You make me free
You make me clean
When You hold me

Look into the mirror
What do you see?
Is it just a broken picture
Of a lovely thing?

I've seen you run all over
Trying to find peace
I know that you would find it
If' you'd just hold me

No comments:

Post a Comment