Friday, April 23, 2010

"Should I"

You've seen the flaw in the armor
And now I'm hoping you won't rip it open
This new vulnerability
Feels like a single word could leave me broken

Does a broken heart ever fully mend
Can it ever love the same way again
Should I just pick up the pieces
And get out with what I have left

I'm trying to give you all I can
But you don't seem to understand

I am dying to be heard
Should I run, should I run away
There's nobody beside me
Is there anyone behind me
At all

And I don't know if it's too much I'm asking
But I can't deny this pain I'm masking

Brothers and sisters of the light
Could you bear with my plea tonight

I feel so alone
And I hope
The feeling doesn't grow
Because I know
That I can't stand here on my own

Should I run, should I run away
When it feels like there's no reason to stay

2 comments:

  1. everytime i feel down i come to ur page to give me strength thank you for having them on here..

    ReplyDelete