Monday, March 28, 2011

"Free (All Or Nothing)"

A gift I once acquired Now blurry and obscured In my hands, or so I could understand But now I'm not so sure [chorus] Free, take it Free, take it And I will set you free Free Free To you I give my life As long as you give yours to me A love that dwells inside me That's shown itself on skin But if all I've known, is all a show Then what is left within? Filthy rags Stain these hands All along I thought I had a plan I don't understand [chorus] Free, take it Free, take it And I will set you free Free, take it Free, but wait it's Only yours to keep As long as you give all to me Have I been fed lies all my life I'm losing hope, I'm losing sight I stand here divided In the blurring lines You say you've made a way it's Just two paths of pavement One is wrong, the other's right I can't read the traffic signs [chorus] Free Am I free? Am I free to ask the questions Till I find out what I need Am I free Am I free To you it's all or nothing All or nothing Would you give me something Will you give me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment