Thursday, July 25, 2013

"Second Time"

Every message
Deleted
I didn't even stop to
Read them
Cause I'm tired
Of your hatred
It isn't true
Just because you say it

So I think that you should
Examine
The words coming out
And what is intended
Cause I fought and
I pretended
Making those negotiations
Oh, just to let it

Go, oh, oh
I tried to make you let it
Go, oh, oh
But you're never gonna let it

You flew off
The handle
And this time doesn't hold
A candle
To the first time
You said it wasn't right
But you're doing the same
And it's still a fight

So how long before this time's the last time
Oh, let it

Go, oh, oh
I tried to make you let it
Go, oh, oh
But you're never gonna let it go

Every option
Exhausted
If there was any hope left
You lost it
You can't burn a bridge and then
Cross it
With tears like a faucet

That you turn on
And you turn off
Like a faucet
You turn it on and off, oh

No comments:

Post a Comment