Saturday, July 23, 2011

"No One"

Lights go down
On the world I know
Every ounce of hope gone
And I'm not there
I'm not anywhere
No one seems to care at all

In all of this, hurting

[chorus]
When I had no one
I had no one
I had no one
I don't want to go back

Everyone around me
Seems to have it all figured out
I don't know what I believe now
All the time wondering
Maybe I'm missing something
When everybody's got it all

[chorus]
And I had no one
I had no one, at all
I had no one
And all I needed was a trace of light

[bridge]
Cause nobody cares if I'm here or there
Or anywhere
Nobody shows that they know or that
They even want to care

That I have no one
That I have no one, at all
That I have no one
No one, at all

[chorus]
I have no one
I have no one at all
I have no one now
Help me someone

No comments:

Post a Comment