Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Love To Life"

When I close my eyes
Beneath my eyelids I see starry skies
The image burns in my mind
And I know inside the dead in me must die

I've been so lost
Built and burnt these bridges in attempts to get across
But my works are dead
And these action leave me empty, so I will follow You instead

[chorus]
I've found a home here
I'm not alone here
You've shown the way here, I'm going to stay here
Beneath Your loving arms

The wars begin
Finding that the battle starts at the place I let You in
But now I see
The struggle for my consciousness was there behind the scenes

[chorus]
But I'm not alone here
'Cause I've found a home here
You've shown the way here, I'm going to stay here
Take me up in arms

[bridge]
Swallowed up by mercy
Streams of tears as it consumes me
Here tonight
This fire burning through me
I've never felt this way
In my whole life

I am loved
I am loved
You've brought love to life

No comments:

Post a Comment