Monday, June 21, 2010

"Relapse"

Am I deluded now
My life is upside-down
Walking into the depths
Like I was flying to the heavens

My heart is torn to pieces
Feels like I'm breathing in diseases
With every step I take
But I can't seem to turn around

I'd invite you to step into the brokenness
If there was an opening at all
Don't know if I would let you even if there was a door

[chorus]
When you said
You only wanted all of me
I didn't realize the cost
And now I ask
Is there nothing I can do
Any other way to get across

My empty sense of peace
Is catching up with me
I never wanted to question you
Just the things that I believe

[chorus]

[bridge]
My heart is breaking
I'm breaking
I want to understand
But I keep saying
If you can gather me up
And make me whole again
Destroy these insecurities
Only then I'd let you in

No comments:

Post a Comment